We’re sorry to hear that and we’re trying to fix the situation. Go ahead and email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll ask you a few questions so that we can work on finding the cause of this issue.
Thanks so much for your patience and understanding.
11,365 votesAnonymous commented
This is probably an idea that has been given to you many times, and I’m sure you have your reasons not to go with it because for a fact this is a series-checking app, not about movies per say. However, these are the pluses of adding movies to the App:
1) You will have more active users, since most people tend to see movies very, VERY often, maybe even at more frequent rate than series
2) Competitive checking - we all rewatch TV series but it is much more usual and easier to rewatch movies; this will create an even bigger amount of time watching among users.
3) More VIF subscriptions - as it was said before, people will want to show their efforts and by doing that they will need to be a VIF; therefore you will have more payers which will surely help you use the extra money to improve this amazing app even more
4) More users - if you add movies to the roster, the app will immediately be a competitor to iMDb, which is both good and scary; focusing on the positives, TV Time is easier to use than iMDb, thus gaining “sort of more power”.
5) Joined apps - if you’re still not convinced this is a good idea, why not develop a new app for that with the same designs, and the same wonderful appeal of TV Time; by synchronizing this app with the new one, you would still be pleasing the fans.
If this is still not an idea to follow, I understand. But I really wanted it to be, and I think others would too.