I suggest you ...

Create personal lists in My Shows

We used to have that options then you deleted it but we still had access to our previously created lists and now you entirely deleted it!! That was one of the only option I used, i have so many shows in my lists that I want to see and I created a list just for the few shows that I'm watching right now to find it easily. Please make it come back!! I'm really disappointed about that new update :( custom lists made it so easy to organize our shows!

264 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Julie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lorena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here!! The app doesn't allow me to create a new list and I really wanted to create a new one. I can only edit my old lists.

• laurenpriputen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Did this option get removed again? I can't seem to find it. I still have my personal lists, but now I can't seem to add new ones. I can only edit the old ones I made.

• AdriMars commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello! I use the app in an Android phone and everytime that I try tu admin my lists the app crashes. I can add shows to a list and I can select an view what is on them, but I cannot edit because it crashes all the time. I have a pro account, just in case it is relevant for this.
        Is there anything I can do?

• User08 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the Update but I can not see or choose my created lists on the watchlist. Now I have to keep a lot of shows as archived. Because my watchlist would be way to long. I thought that would be the reason for making us our own lists.

• Attar143 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also the ability of making a list of episodes (not just series) will be great like "the funniest episodes of Seinfeld" or "the best episodes of L&O SVU" and so on..

• Alexa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I LOVED this feature so much! I'm very upset they took it away. PLEASE BRING IT BACK.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And with it if we could choose specific parameters for each list it would be great! For example, a list which doesn't appears in the agenda, or something like this!

• Sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe they had this once and took it away! That was one of the most useful features they had. So annoying.

• Stephanie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tags or lists would work for me. Any way to separate my family shows from other series that I enjoy.

• juhyw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes!!! It would make it easier to find the show I want in the list, and I wouldn't have to archive some shows and look it was abandoned when it wasn't.

← Previous 1

General: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base