I suggest you ...

Allow us to export our TV show schedule into outlook or iCal

Generate a personal link/file so we can all sync our outlook agenda, gmail agenda or iCal and get on it the schedule of our tvshow.
The schedule would sync if we add or remove a tvshow...

311 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Stéphane Kelomey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Pablo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you are an EU/EEA citizen it is your right to be provided with a copy of the personal information TV Time holds about you in a machine-readable format.

Write an email to info@tvtime.com and state you want to receive a copy of the personal information they hold about you in accordance to their privacy policy, subsection A, section XV.

• 🦋Wiccan Butterfly😻 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's a lie. It does not export to the Google calendar like is says it can. I paid for premium only for the calendar feature. Now I find out that you took it away but still advertising it as a feature for premium paid membership!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is what I'm looking for!
        It would be great if we could also set the time each episode appears in the calendar. Just like the notification... For instance, I'd like the shows to appear at 8pm (local time) of the day after the show is aired!

• slymball commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a very needed feature I find, which includes support for integration with apps like Flexget.

Agreed! Since I never actually open this app, being able to follow my TV shows through Googles calendar would mean I'd notice when a new episode aired.

• George commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Update the app so that we can export upcoming episodes to our external calendar : iOS, Google, iCal, ...

• Phillip Etorma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the #1 feature I'd like to see added to TVShow Time. I would love to be able to integrate the apps agenda with Google Calendar and iCal.

I think this would be cool, I really like the desktop calendar, but an option to export that data into a calendar is great.

General: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base