I suggest you ...

Add "Special episodes" section for series

Each series have some kind of special episodes: gag reels, bloopers, behind the scenes, making of, OVA (for animes), webisodes, minisodes, etc... You should add a "specials" section, next to the seasons.

603 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

43 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bastian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah i agree with the others, Spartacus: Gods of the arena have missing episodes in it's own entry and can't be seen as a special under the Spartacus entry either. Can someone please fix this?

• gdot_man commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Master vs Master special episode is not appearing in the watch list for the show Ink Master. Please fix watch list or add specials to regular episode list.

• bloo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree. Spartacus gods of the arena does not exist in tvdb as an individual show. Admins in tvdb haveve locked the series episodes for editing. They have added the episodes as specials as part of season 1. Can this be either reflected or synced with the app or even create an entry based off those specials as an exemption? Lots of ppl need this fixed

• roadtycoon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I follow Naked and Afraid. The show is not in my Watch List also the last two specials for Naked and Afraid are not in the Watch List. It would be nice if specials would be in the regular season list, please fix.

• Tsonga Czl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree. Doctor Who has around 14 special episodes and only 4 of them have a page here and can only be accessed from the To Watch list

• marcelo.m.figueiras commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please place the special episodes inside the seasons and in the order they were aired.
        For example, a season has 14 episodes, and a special episode airs after episode 14, place ir as the 15th episode, even inside the season (just like it happens with Doctor Who). This makes it musch easier to acces the episode, coment it, etc. rather than being just in the to-watch zone.

• marcelo.m.figueiras commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add special episodes as an extra in the season and not only in the to watch list.

The special episodes appear now on the to-watch list AND they should appear on the list of episodes of a show/season.

• Lais commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is not completed!!!! They put 8 episodes from Doctor Who. Just Season 4 has at least 6! Season 7 has 2. Plus one from each season, and I'm not even talking about the minisodes. Do not try to deceive us.

• Ruben Martinez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Specials are absolutely necessary. Just take note of sites like trakt.tv or followmy.tv, they are shown like a separate season. For example I miss Black Mirror's Christmas special, and that episode should be counted as part of the series but others like miniwebisodes, story reels (on Star Wars: The Clone Wars) or stuff like that shouldn't count.

• Cyrill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not sure I understand what you wanted to say.. Did you mean that if they now add the specials, they should not be marked as unwatched, so you don't have to mark all the specials from your previous shows as watched, exept if the shows are part of the series? :)

• Atacadores commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How long it will take more for you to include the specials on the episodes' listing?

It is really important. In a lot of series (specially the British ones) there are many things happening on these episodes. For me is not a matter of
        Voting it is a matter of being able of not using Wikipedia as my tracker. You are reliable on many things! Please be reliable on British series too!

• Ana Beatriz Castro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Downton Abbey specials such definitely be on the list for they account as an "episode 9" (like they're called on Netflix). Don't know about Doctor Who but I agree!!

• N.C. Feist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's plenty of series that have obscure but interesting webisodes listed in the specials. Go to almost any modern, popular series on theTVDB and you'll find them. I would not have discovered a few of them if not for the specials sections there, but it would be very convenient for me to be able to view them here!

• Alula commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello everyone,

In fact, tvshowtime uses the www.thetvdb.com database but It seems that they do not import special episodes, which are in tvdb separatly listed from regular seasons (there are season 1, season 2 and specials in seasons list). All specials you commented about are already listed in thetvdb database !
        So, vote (and ask others to) in order to make tvshowtime team to add specials section !

• Lars [NL] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe? That series has 6 "specials" (basically just episodes) in the first season alone.

General: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base