I suggest you ...

to enable to check many episodes at once and adding a ok button on top

Sometimes I watch 3 episodes that are on my TVShow Time list of episodes to see. I would love to be able to check the box and then click ok on a button on top and that would check them as seen....

22 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    LaGrandeBea shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • srdavis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would revise this to be "Change the watched status for a batch of episodes". In other words, the ability to mark an entire set/group of episodes as watched at once.

This would be a very useful feature. Users do not want to go through shows they've already watched multiple seasons of and tediously mark the large number of episodes. Adding this functionality would increase user engagement and decrease user churn rate.

The checklist and save button OP suggests is one possible way to accomplish this. Another way to implement it would be to add a new button on each episode to "mark all prior as watched".

This functionality may be partially possible with the "Mark season as watched" button, but it is too blunt and not granular enough. For example, it does not fix the case where a show has a large number of episodes per season and the user wants to just mark a portion as "watched" (e.g. 60 minutes - http://www.tvshowtime.com/en/show/73290).

• guiloko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice if the to watch list updated by itself every time we mark an episode as watched, showing us the next episode allowing us to mark more than one.

General: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base