(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminRhonda (Community Manager, TV Time) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

63 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nik 🖖🏼 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please pleeeaaase!! I just got tlthe OP5T, and I'm loving the dark theme on this one

• lankanleo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tvtime(tvshowtime) needs a night version same as twitter and imdb have which is very useful at night time rather than looking at a white screen.

• RubberBand commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with NapoleonInRags, but I would like to add more detail to this request. A nice addition to the app would be a dark theme (using a grey color palette) along with a black theme (for devices that use an AMOLED display). In addition to the option to select from a light, dark, and black theme, the app should also include an option to automatically switch between either light-dark or light-black based on the time of day. This feature would allow the app to be light (white color palette) during the day and dark (grey or true black) at night. This improvement to the UI would be greatly appreciated by both me and my eyes.

• jamescruxton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be amazing. I have an amoled screen and have this app on my screen for hours at a time. This would save battery but also look really smart! please do this.

• psy4trik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

C'est vrai qu'un thème sombre (avec texte en bleu par exemple) serait un plus ! De cette manière votre application sera en harmonie avec le thème de mon smartphone ❤ après je comprends que se n'est pas le plus important/urgent, il y a d'autres demandes à prendre en compte avant qui sont plus utile.

• edwin0079 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A dark theme mode would really be more relaxing at night for your eyes. personally I use this app in bed to find new series.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i totally agree! 9GAG also has a dark theme you can select and that's great when it's getting darker / with the lights out ^^

• Neural commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have a dark theme (with dark background and all) both for the website and the mobile apps!

• Caroline32 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ajouter la possibilité de passer en "mode nuit" (comme sur Twitter)

Add the possibility to switch on "night mode" (like on Twitter)

General: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base