(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminRhonda (Community Manager, TV Time) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

63 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey guys!
        What’s with the new upgrade? The theme is so bad, everything is white, and so much bigger than before. With all due respect, this is more like a downgrade than an upgrade. TV Time was literally one of my all time fav apps, i used to love it so much sometimes i just go to the app just to see the posters of the shows that i follow. Now it doesn’t feel like it anymore, unfortunately. I feel like something’s missing on my phone. Please respond and fix this, make it simpler, more minimalistic and give us the dark mode option already. Thx!

• denix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People are asking this since 2014 :'D

Fine, better later than never

There needs to be a Night mode or Black version of the app. The white is a bit much

• Valentina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dark mode could be a cool idea, it would look great!
        And PLEASE restore the feature that allowed you to know how many episodes you needed to watch in order to finish a series (like xyz s1ep11 + 23)

• Saud commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With the new update the App became soooo white we want dark mood option

the new version is too bright and too white. I think it's a good idea to add a dark mode

• dalepothen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having a theme option is a must in any app .the most common used is light ,dark then full black for AMOLED screen.. i prefer black theme so power saving and doesn't hurt ur eyes at night its like killing 2 birds with one stone

• Anthonytonyboy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everything website/apps/technologies must to have white/black
        If add color, please add dark orange or dark red like blood :v if no, ok, add black pls pls plsssss plssssssss is important pls

General: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base