or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rhonda shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Rhonda responded  · 

We’re designing a Dark Mode now and we can’t wait for you all to see it!

98 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This app is getting worse and worse, we don’t give a fuck about the dark mode! Revert to the old layout!

• Greta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, who cares about the dark mode? This app is getting worse and worse.

• Laura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

nobody cares about this, please focus on undoing this terrible update

• Sinnec commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Planning a dark mode with all this negative feedback is like wanting to build a wall when the whole government is shut down...

• Kyoumi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love the new version for dark mode pick a different accent color besides yellow. Blue would be easier to see.

• NTBornkiller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

fuck dark mode . fuck light mode . fuck new layout . give us the old version back you . listen to us mother fkers

• Eva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are you kidding us all?

We all ask you to return to the old version, and you lost time with the useless dark mode?!? 😂
        I think for you it’s not clear that very soon you will lost A LOT of money, because many people is going to delete this application from their devices.

There are A LOT of app better than this. It’s a shame, because THIS was the BEST application, until last update. 🤷🏼‍♀️

👋🏻👋🏻

• Vyom Mengar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

bring back old version , it's user interface was the best didn't needed change , if you want upgrade features not ui

• 🚀Aurora🔬 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The fuck? Anyone keeps saying that the new layout is shit, that the old version was better, begging you to restore it, thousands of people who actually use your app want the same thing, and what do you do in response to that? A black theme. I'm seriously thinking about uninstalling the app. (White theme sucks too, anyway)

• Machakheza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Before trying that hard for the dark mode, put the old version back first pleeeeeease we're begging you

• Grimm (TVJunkie) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see there is a new update and it's still not satisfied!! I love the app guys and I'm hanging in there with you! But be honest with your users y'all don't plan to bring back the old version right? ?? Everyone is asking you for the same thing bring the old version back but all you guys are doing is modifying the app! I don't know if it's because you guys start having big number of users that's why you don't wanna listen to us,REMEMBER WITHOUT US THERE IS NO TVTIME!! BRING OLD VERSION BACK!

← Previous 1 3 4 5

General: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base