I suggest you ...

User experience is awful after the layout update

Why ruin something that was so fantastic for YEARS? The update of the app layout is completely not user friendly, it’s hard to see not watched episodes, the size of the episode boxes are huge (maybe on an iPad I could see, on iPhone 8 they are just too big and just a few fit on the screen), suddenly I have no idea where to rate a show (where the heck is that option now?!) so I gave up, what a horrible horrible update. I’ve been using Tvshow time for years now and was super happy with it, but now it’s a DISASTER to find anything and takes way too much time, I’m going in circles trying to find basic features, IT IS A DISASTER. I’m checking out other apps for tracking shows and seriously considering switching, as this app is now annoying thanks to this update. So again: hy ruin something that was unbeatable number 1 for YEARS :(

40 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Justina shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Leandro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For anyone looking: hobi, tv series, series addict, just do a PlayStore search. For me these 3 might be a "good" replacement. This update really did messed things up. It just copies the settings and definitions from other apps... Why would they do a update to be just like some other apps??? ... ok, I'm off now to see if i can discover how to delete my account here (sadly)...

• makeba commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. there's no point of having those huge banner in the "to watch" list and then shrink the episodes' pages. i appreciated it more when every episode had its own page and the comment section wasn't directly underneath, now reading comments is annoying. and now it's also annoying to scroll through the shows i watch/want to watch/stopped watching etc when they should be the center of this app.

• EstefaniRuiz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i also agree, i think the design looks "more clean" which I assume is what they were going for, but the user experience was completely ruined as you said, one of the things that annoy me the most is the notifications in the bottom bar, like I can't see why would you put it there... idk, I hope this gets fixed

• Rana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree. If they don’t change it i will
        leave the app.

General: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base