or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    lucas shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminRhonda (Community Manager, TV Time) responded  · 

The shows you’ve hidden have moved into a new tab in My Shows called Watch Later. Then you should be able to hide shows from Watch Next in the My Shows section. Swipe left to “hide” a show from either the Watch Next or Upcoming lists.
    You can add shows to Watch Later from the show page if you click the “…” icon in the top corner, or if you swipe left on them in the Watch Next or Upcoming lists. We hear you and we value your feedback! :)

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just bring back the old design. The whole my show section is not smooth the old one was smoother and simpler, and the big icons in watch next are horrible

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I often use For Later for shows I cannot watch due to the new series not airing in the UK yet. Such as Lethal Weapon. Now I have no choice but to have them adding to my episodes to watch and hanging about in my continue watching.
        BRING BACK THE FOR LATER SECTION!

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since the last update, I don't have access to my "for later" list. I included many shows in it, but they completely disapeared from my profile... :(

• anónimo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So this new update of the app just removed the For Later list and all the shows i had in it? I think it should be brought back, with all the show that were in it, if possible.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base