I suggest you ...

Please undo the update; it's very confusing and was very unnecessary

The new update, version 7.0.3, is very confusing. I prefer the previous layout and everything seems very cluttered. Just undo the update and go back to the previous platform.

960 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Dom shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

204 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Isabel Ramos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

otra cosa que no me gusta de la nueva actualización es que ha desaparecido la comunicación con imdb y que cada vez que quiero tachar un capítulo cómo visto se abre una pantalla de información. es muy molesto. he leído que lo estáis arreglando. ¿seria posible volver a la versión anterior mientras lo solucionais? la gente esta muy molesta. yo por mi parte ya estoy mirando otras app para gestionar mis series por si esto sigue asi

• JeeperDon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Changing the layout is one thing, can be good if done right, but removing function is intolerable. EG, where are the IMDB links?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is a lot of stuff i hate on this update which is :

1- I don’t even know how to put a show in Watch later list

2- I don’t know how to rate the episode or the show

3- I don’t know where i can find the imdb rating of the show or the episode

4- In the older update when you have an anime show in your watch list in shows you the season and the episode just like every other show but it also shows one more thing that is very useful which is the number of the episode not on the season but on the whole show

This is an example :

Bleach | S3 | EP 10 | 40

5- On every show that is on your watch list it shows you how many episodes left to finish the show

Poiny number 4 is the most thing that’s bothering me in this update

• anikaj29 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't even know how to rate a series, now, and the "sad" emotion is gone…

• Elina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, bring back previous layout, it was perfect! This new update is awful, the worst since the first versions of app had been published

I wish that they bring the older welcome back because it was so easy and better than this new version post this is very confusing I can't even take what I am seeing and I wish that they bring back the profile what it was before

Horrível a nova versão! Não apareceu as serias que eu ja vi e que foram canceladas...

• gberdahl44 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really want the feature back that tells me how many episodes I have left before I am caught up

• Sims commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it's just as cluttered as the other apps on the market now. I'm not going to renew my VIP as long as they don't listen to what the users really want. geez!

• LazyUnicorn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I miss the preview you had clicking on your profile, i miss the old design. Please change it back, i used to love this app but im starting to change my mind.

• Grimm (TVJunkie) 📺💉 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This app is or was my number most used app on my devices...now it's just sit there.... I don't wanna come here talking about other apps that better... I still believe you guys will gain our happiness and faith back but please next time before you release a new update listen to your users if they like it or not. If they don't so it's simple. DON'T RELEASE IT! listen to your users and care about them!

• Manoela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it's amazing how now you have a space just to see the notifications that was something that nobody cared

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base