I suggest you ...

Can you please bring back the page in the profile that tracked shows

On the profile page you had the first page which showed all the shows you were watching and I could easily manage shows that I was watching currently. The issue is now all the shows i’m currently watching and all the shows that I haven’t seen in a while that are currently airing (i call them standby shows) are now mixed together. If that old profile section could come back this would be a great build. The new way is just a bit more confusing and more time and effort goes in to marking stuff off.

211 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • anac13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For someone who watches a lot of tv shows at the same time, it's very confusing to track the most important ones to watch.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I managed to solve this problem! Try to log in on another device (I tried on my tablet) and edit something in the page on your profile that tracked shows (I added a custom list).
        When I logged in on my iphone I had the page in the profile back!
        I don’t know if it works for you too, but maybe it can be helpful!

• jbdean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also once you check the check mark to indicate you’ve seen the episode, the page refreshes and I’m back to the list of shows to watch. So now I have to flip thru the top menu to find shows I’ve watched and open the episode again to finish the post I was trying to make. 😩

This new version is AWFUL! You need to BETA test with actual users before you make any major changes. We’re on PHONES, not computers. This new layout is NOT good for phones! I HATE it!

• Gazza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need smaller tiles so we can see all our shows at once... It’s much easier to manage the older way. PLEASE revert the update!! ASAP!!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. Please let me know when the list of shows in the profile is reinstated. Until then, I’ll look for a new app that’s as easy as that feature was to use to manage shows.

General: iPhone

Feedback and Knowledge Base