I suggest you ...

New Layout

It is possible to revert back to the old layout? Or at least have the option to choose between them? I just did the update and I’m not a fan!

72 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Blake shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jbdean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me, too! This is the worst redesign I’ve see to an app in AGES! I’ve been designing websites since 1990 and this is a MAJOR FAIL! Users ALWAYS prefer ease of navigation over looks every time! This design would work on a website but not on a mobile app. The need to let some of us BETA test before they push it through as a done deal.

AND the redesign still hasn’t fix the major complaints like: Edit my post, Delete my post, copy and paste posted comments, Errors while captioning screen-caps, and more. Professionals don’t make visual changes when technical issues have been an issue for ages.

It’s seems pretty obvious that this update was for the designers and not the users. And the FACT that they ignore our comments, emails and complaints shows they don’t care. We need to go to the App Store where we got our copy and give them 1 star reviews!

General: iPhone

Feedback and Knowledge Base