-Lots of integrations with many addons, apps etc
        -Reliable and trusted
        -We already been using it for a long time along with our friends etc
        -The web site for it is great

Reasons why we want to use the TVTime app:
        -TVTime is really great to use and has reminders etc
        -Trakt tv doesn't have its own official app
        -TVTime is way better than any other trackt integrated app I have tried

So really I think there is a lot of people who would use TVTime app more if trackt integration was there. I don't think having the trakt will make people leave TVTime for a 'competitor' as such, in fact it would probably make more people use it. TVTime and trakt can go well together :)

• Hunnenkoenig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't like trakt.tv, but it is the only thing that is supported for tracking episodes by the KODI addon "Covenant" which I use to stream my TV shows.

Because of the fact that you can't contact the "Covenant" developers and ask them to integrate TV Time into their addon, I would be happy if it could be done the other way around and I wouldn't have to do the work in trakt.tv AND in TV Time.

• Khaled Albdah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Trakt.tv is synced with A LOT of other tv tracking providers, and this is how I track what my friends watch regardless of the app they use because I view his watching info through Trakt.tv, the problem is that my friends can't view mine.. Unless I check what I watch in Trakt.tv website which is hard for me to check my watch list twice one in their and one in here Tvtime.

I really want to connect with my friends in other apps easily.. Please make that possible

• Bastien commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use track.tv and infuse. When you watch an episode it’s automatically checked.
        But I think tv show time have a better design and community

• paolovador commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TV Time website + Android App are so much simpler and fun to use with the community side than any trakt.tv app.
        Currently I use trakt.tv for Plex/Kodi/Netflix integration and because it's syncing movie, but I also use manualy TVTime on the side and it's quite cumbersome to keep both synced.
        If TVTime integrates into these services and add movies I'll ditch trakt.tv.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TV Time is pretty handy when manually logging watching history, but trakt.tv got integrated into lots of different services, so maybe it's time to incorporate trakt.tv into TV Time.

Besides, trakt.tv's 3rd party app for iOS is really hard to use.

• Michele Paolo Lorenzo Castellano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm really sorry to admit, but the fact that they don't want to support the integration of trakt, will cause my desertion of TVTime. Furthermore I will not suggest to other people the use of it

• Matteo Ferrando commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a Trak.tv user, not a TV Time user. This would have been the reason for me to start using TV Time, Android App, since Trak.tv does not offer an official mobile app.

However, I will not stop using Trak.tv, I guess I will just continue using the browser version.

Seems like a lost opportunity for TV Time.

• Fizard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is too bad. Didn't know that TV Show Time should be afraid of their users going to another place. It would probably be the opposite, people going from track.tv to TV Show Time for tv series importing their series and also exporting for keeping the record. Unfortunatelly this is not going to happen. After all those years I already knew that couldn't happen anyway, just had some hope.

• Christian Grasser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Rhonda: Bad news because the posted plugin does not fully work and we don't get any support on this. Seems the plugin development is dead.

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've stopped using ages ago, and still lacks integration. I'm not going back.

• Karloch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding my voice to the trakt integration request. Why can't you get along?

• CaptainObvious commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is this still not possible? I'll use another app if nothing happens here - can't afford to lose all my data if TvTime goes down...

Feedback and Knowledge Base