Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really like this app but trakt is needed! Without trakt I have started to find another solution :(

• Mark Burggraf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

App desperately needs Trakt.tv integration, since Trakt already has integrations with so many platforms and devices. Without it, there’s no reason to use this.

• TheJojo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YESSSS please sync with trakt.tv or Duckietv !!!
        Or give us an option to backup for export our lists

I couldn’t agree more with the mountain of comments requesting this integration! Has the company ever made any comments about these requests?

• JP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the same boat. New to Android, and this app looks like the best choice on every level, but with no Trakt it's a nonstarter. Have to begin all over again with marking show history and can't ensure that I can take it with me in the future.

when a show is canceled it should be in the discription , like : 2012-2016 canceled
        and maybe it says if it's suddenly canceled or the end is ok

• Dave Little commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I loved TV Time, but it's useless toe without Trakt.tv integration. It's such a shame, it seems like many users have abandoned this app due to this oversight.

• TheRipper7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No brainer really unless there is a specific reason that TVTime doesn't want to integrate with Trakt...

I check back every once in a while because I do really like the app, but without trakt, it is too much work. Sticking with seriesguide for now.

• DinoA7X commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm using TV Time for a year and it's one of the best apps ever. But now I'm thinking of changing it because it doesn't have trakt support. I will wait a little longer, but this is a must have, not polls. I'm sure no one will miss them and you won't lose users because of them, but because of trakt you will.

Need the trakt service for my plex as well, but all my data is collected in tvtime...

Feedback and Knowledge Base