Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just received to use trakt and it looked super confusing and not as user friendly as tv time. What tv time.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Gotta agree. I had heard great things about the tv time app and was playing around with it, but without trakt integration, it's a no-go for me. Back to one of many other apps that DO integrate with trakt. Just too many shows uploaded to trakt start over now.

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Behinder...it's ironic that TV Time treats Trakt as a competitor because they've pushed me to using that competition. I've stopped using TV Time two years ago solely because they won't sync with Trakt.

Well, so be it. I've been checking back periodically in hopes that TV Time would come to their senses, but since they've made it clear that they're afraid of Trakt and won't sync, then I'll be giving up on TV Time permanently.

What a silly business decision. Instead of welcoming an entire new base of potential users, TV Time would rather wall away their service and make it limited. They've lost a user for life, and I know I'm not alone in my decision.

• TheRipper7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So based on Behinder comments (Nov 15) they view Trakt as a competitor!! There are 15 apps out there that don't consider Trakt a competitor but TVtime does. At least now we know. I'be stopped using this app months ago but was hoping for a future release with Trakt integration. Now I'm unistalling. There are a few hood apps out there (Hobi is improving all the time, Series Guide, Tv show tracker etc)

• Behinder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People are posting about this all the time.
        Apparently at TV Time employes feel scared about Trakt.

One of the representative answered me they are not interested in doing so because they offered the same service like TVTime. Very inconvenient as using traktv directly really sucks

• Ashley Simmz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@fede defo Interested in the script. Integration would be ideal and I’m surprised developers haven’t.

• Salman Hassan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have trakt.tv account and i have thousands of movies and shows updated there. If you guys add trakt.tv integration, it would be awesome.. otherwise many people like me will have to update their account manually. Which is impossible.

• fede commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i made a script to sync my trakt history with tv time, if anyone is interesed, let me know...

• TheRipper7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Keep popping up 1-2 times per month to check on this matter as I have moved to another app. Will probably uninstall but i don't think the owners care since they have been ignoring us all along...

• davidleeb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why has the developer never answered the question why we can't get trakt integration... not so much as a "hey we're working on it" or go f yourself we'll never integrate with trakt".. Who wants to mess with an app the developer won't even respond too?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base