I suggest you ...

TVTime for books/comics

Hi! I answered no to the survey "Would you like a TVTime-style app for movies" but I was wondering if you plan to create one for books/comics. I love the new feature to discover new series based on my interests and that would be very useful for my reading time too.

311 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    afe39 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

38 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Besides goodreads, if you’re Spanish there is an app called Whakoom for comics. I find it more useful than goodreads.

• Natsumi commented  · 

Goodreads is a huge bookapp/community, there are also skoob or others but they're more focused on their countries, like skoob sucks a bit 'cause of it. Goodreads is international and the users can put others book's editions or participate to giveaways or create quizzes on books ecc....there's a lot of interesting stuff. The only problem is that the site is quite awesome and the app instead is ugly -.- they really need to improve the mobile version

• Jeff Whovian commented  · 

I recommend you the app Skoob. It's a "TVTime" for books and it's available at Play store and Appstore

• ibramyqg commented  · 

Yeah, expand beyond the television series

• scojo commented  · 

This platform would be great for other media types like movies. But the app name will make less sense and may need to change.

• Anonymous commented  · 

If you’re French the website « Booknode » is quite nice :) there’s also « cinenode » actually

• Naza commented  · 

try the app good reads

• Mmfgtv commented  · 

This would be a great idea for a separate app

• Ivan commented  · 

But good read have books that are sold but not the book itself.. for instance I can’t see the vote of a story in a book with many stories.. like love craft ...
        Not edition of book but the romance itself without publisher

• Fruity101079 commented  · 

The same kind of app for Manga, and another one for books would be great.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Create app where we will check names of books we read

← Previous 1

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base