I suggest you ...

Bring back "new shows" on the discover tab

Why has discover become a lot worse. I really like how it was before. being able to see the shows that have been cancelled, new shows and trending all in one page was so good

219 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    niv shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gazza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The old way was much much better! Now
        I only get popular shows I already know I don’t want to watch. It’s not a true ‘discovery’ feature anymore

• ibramyqg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, that's something that I've also thought, it would definitely be a good function

• Cindy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Est ce qu’il quelqu’un qui nous lis !
        Stp on veut new show si c’est pas possible nous le dire svp!

• tchopa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes please, this way off you trying to select for the user is completely crap... nothing to do with my taste. you will lose users for sure

• Rainmist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would prefer to have my recommendations start with series that will start in the future please. I would like to know they are coming so that I may start them at the beginning

• Chinmay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New shows definitely needs to come back.

I just tried to find new shows, under upcoming. I get zero results.

And I know this is false because I know most of the things coming but I just can’t add them. I can obviously search one by one but that would take too long.
        I also don’t want to do it automatically like tract. I just want to manually see a list of new shows and add with a simple click like before.

As far as I recall this feature has changed like 4 times now. Usually each time it was better and kept same stuff but added new.
        This time it removed crucial feature.

• Raghul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used to find newly announced shows on discover section now I can't.

• Tammy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Able to see only upcoming shows now on discovery..... however it doesn’t keep my preferred filters for upcoming and only certain networks.. pain in the butt to have tp reselect only certain networks. Please save filter selection

• monthofsundays commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I doubt most users of this app rely on bot "recommendations". I suggest NOBODY still needs your app to decide whether to watch "Game of Thrones". Seriously. Fix the Explore function or remove it.

← Previous 1

General: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base