I suggest you ...

bring back old explore page!!

the new discover/explore page sucks and is showing all the shows that i've hidden and do not wanna see or add!!!!

57 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    moonjongups shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  AdminRhonda (Community Manager, TV Time) responded  · 

- not hiding the shows that are thumbs down is a bug that we are fixing right now
    - we added in latest release the possibility to only display shows that are upcoming.

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • vague commented  · 

The new explore page is OK, but we can't search new shows anymore, which is sad :(

• Cindy commented  · 

I agree

• DoctorLanister commented  · 

I agree. The new set up is very limiting in how I can find new shows. Also it’s glitchy and not ascetically pleasing

• Mario commented  · 

Yes please bring back the old way of finding new shows! This way sucks. Makes the app almost useless!

• Anonymous commented  · 

YES YES YES PRETTY PLEEEEEEASE!!! Old one gave us control. New one is suuuuper annoying. I found so many new shows on the old one. I can't even deal with the new one for more than 20 seconds.

• cheshire cat commented  · 

yes please. the old one was much more functional, looked better and was especially good for hiding shows i dont care about. the new one even has a filter for shows we 'thumbs down' but how do i thumbs down a show?
        if you dont bring back the old one at least let us remove the shows we dont care about and have upcoming shows as a filter type.

• Anonymous commented  · 

ADD BACK THE “COMING SOON” FILTER!

• rcole13002 commented  · 

With the new design, we have lost the ability to see upcoming new shows that we may want to follow. The current Discover section only has current or old shows.....

• NekoAunty commented  · 

Please please please, bring it back!!

• LCCunha commented  · 

omg yes, the new version is so bad! let us have more filters and hide the shows we truly don't care

• Cindy commented  · 

Please bring back

• Victor761993 commented  · 

It was really better before, no interest with this new search screen, bring back the old one please.

• Dovid Levine commented  · 

You see less shows at a time, you can't hide shows you're not interested in... you've taken one of the best parts of the app and broken it.

• smps360 commented  · 

yess! for me it always crashes after 10 sec

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agreed!! I miss being able to hide shows I don’t want to watch.

• Patrick commented  · 

Yes, where is the new shows search feature?

• Cindy commented  · 

Yessssss please i have to donwload a new application to see all the new show.
        This is just show me the old or show i don’t like!

← Previous 1

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base