I suggest you ...

See what episode my friends at on a show

I want it to be easy to see what episode and which season those I follow are at. Now when i go to their profile i can only see the yellow line and i have to guess how far they have come on a show. Or when i enter a shows page i can see who of my friends follows that show too, but i want to know on what episode theyre at.

446 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • brennok commented  · 

I thought this was one of the whole reasons behind TvTime, but in playing around with it it looks like I was wrong.

• Skick3 commented  · 

Exactly, I've been looking for the feature for some time, but the app lists the last 5 episodes seen. I hope for the future that you can see more entries of my friends, let alone the consequences of my friends of a series.
        On the website there is no indication of the watchlist :(

• lelouvivi commented  · 

at least see if they've watched the episode we're about to watch in our list of episodes

• SanditZ commented  · 

I want this too! My friends are using this app too so I want to know!

• Vitaal commented  · 

This is a great idea. I was also thinking about to post it. It would be a great addition to the community aspect of this great app.

• Alexdalesio92 commented  · 

I'd like to see at which episode of a show my friend currently is. The yellow line is too generic.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I want to see all the episodes watched by friends, not just the ones they watched recently. When I go to a certain series, I want to see the exact episodes my friends watched.
        This with the date and time; when they watched it; would be the perfect update for TVShow Time!!!

• Leon commented  · 

i discuss tv shows with my friends, but i can't see what episodes of a show they have seen.

• Luke commented  · 

It would be great if we can see which episode our friends stopped to watch each series...

And also, when i watch an episode, i can see my friends who watched it recently, but cant see who did it a long time ago.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base