Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES PLEASE support the iphone x’s Dark mode!! I actually came here for that exact purpose!! Glad I aint the only one. I use dark mode 24/7 because its not as hard on the battery. I’m on tv time more than any other social network, please support this feature. As a yearly paying Subscriber to tv time, I support this!! Have a good day! ༼つຈل͜ຈ༽つ

• solrac commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In iPhone X, when you selecta a bagde, can’t click de “X” of the top-left and can’t exit to main window, the unique solution is to close the app.
        Please, fix it 😁

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TOUTES mes applications sont déjà adaptées à l'iPhone X, sauf la vôtre... La plupart sont entièrement gratuite. Ce n'est pas normal que plusieurs mois après la sortie de l'iPhone X aucune mise à jour ne doit disponible alors même que je paie 12€ par an pour votre service...

• giaccuma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TV Time is just awful. People are paying for this app and they don’t even care to update for the new iPhone. We are in 2018.

• giaccuma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE UPDATE For IPHONE X! There are people paying (!!!), do you even REALIZE that?

← Previous 1 3

General: iPhone

Feedback and Knowledge Base