I suggest you ...

Possibility to add shows to a watch-later list

Add the possibility to put a series in a "for later" section (one like the archived series). Thus, in addition to "all", "terminated", "archived", etc., we would also have "for later" with the series we plan to watch or from which we've only seen a few episodes. In this way, it won't show up in the episodes we haven't seen yet (and allow us not to have 100 episodes to see in our TV Show Time).

1,759 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Arnaud shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

86 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Facu Carp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They have changed a lot in their new update, you can not put series for later and neither is the option of last series seen

• jujilinha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature only works on the mobile app. It doesn't work on the web app. Why?

• ReyKenobi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pls tell me how to do this, 'cause I cannot find a way to do this in the webapp or the android app. Is there a knowledge base / FAQ article I should refer?

• ReyKenobi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pls tell me how to do this, 'cause I cannot find a way to do this in the webapp or the android app. Is there a knowledge base / FAQ article I should refer?

• Athelas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You said it's done, but I don't see how we can do that... At least on a Iphone I didn't find the trick, maybe it's because I have an old one.
        Could you explain please?

• Davide Sciaky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, this is a problem that should be addressed.
        It's great that the watch-later list was added to the app, but it should be also visible on the website

• ghostwan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where is the watch-later list on the website ? I create a list on my smartphone and it ll be great to be able to consult this list on tvshowtime.com as well.

• jnskrft commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it is a good idea, but the shows in the "later" category don't appear in the "calendar" category anymore. so the user is not informed about current status of a show after put in the later section: did the season end the user won't know; which episode is the series on currently won't the user know, when does a watch later show start won't the user know... sure - the user could find out through other means, but inconveniently... thanks for listening/ reading

• kristo00 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love this idea and I can see it has started. In fact I have started using this myself. Now, I get that it's still in development, but just incase some of this wasn't planned, here are some important things to implement.
        First off all, there has to be web-compatibility. It says here that it will be in the next iOS version. But it has to be on Web too!
        Also, there is still no list for it. You can only tell if you have it in watch later by going to the tv show page. This, to me, is the most important thing right now

• Alvaro Trincado commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an absolute need. I can't nderstand why it hasn't been implemented yet. It isn't so hard to do!
        I want to have a "Want to watch" or "For later" section in the menu. How can that be so hard?

I'm sick of geting notifications of shows I follow just because I want to watch them some day.

• Timothy A. Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In order to archive a show you have to basically say you've watched every episode first though, that makes absolutely no since to me.

• 🍿RemN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a very good idea... The To Watch List is kind of unsuable when listing over 100 shows! :(

← Previous 1 3 4 5

General: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base