I suggest you ...

What happened with the character voting? Now it is random not in the order of the most votes

98 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anca shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • vaishnavi05 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For actor vote on some shows(almost all with more than 1 season) I can't find the actors who were in the episode, instead I find actors who aren't even on the show anymore, how does that make sense?? FIX IT !!!

• Emma Nicholson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand that this is kind of useful, but for some shows I'm finding it annoying. Like American Horror Story has different characters each season and I'm having to scroll through them all to find one from the current season.

• mrndcn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's actually great as everybody voted the first one cause it had the most votes

• Javier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is great that it is random so you are not influenced by others votes.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It appears to depend on the show. With some I have this issue, and others not at all. It can get frustrating, I hope they fix it. I had a glitch where the names where not displayed for the right character, and some characters appeared when they still hadn't come up in the show (especially with Gotham). Or sometimes dead characters. Awkward moment.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base