I suggest you ...

Add a report button on episodes for mistakes like names, description, duplicates, missing episodes etc.

I usually find that actors are missing, have wrong character names, appear more than once etc.

33 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Cristian Ciuca shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  AdminRhonda (Community Manager, TV Time) responded  · 

Hi!

Thanks so much for contacting us about this! At TV Time, we actually use the fantastic work done by thetvdb.com! Our information comes from that database. :)

Anyone can add or update the shows and their air dates, episodes, pictures, characters, etc.

The new information is updated every day in TV Time.

So, if something is wrong or missing in any of your shows or episodes, you can update it on TVDB. :)

You’ll help every TV show fan! ;)

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • P commented  · 

I understand your answer.
        At the same time, TVDB has problems to modify its content. I have tried multiple times to add episodes or modify incorrect titles, and I always end up in error screens and without response from moderators.
        I think they could include some form of editing when it is required for more than X number of users.

• Angela commented  · 

Okay, tvdb.com has been taken down. What database do you actually mean and wouldn't IMDB be easier?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Is there any way to just allow us to add artwork at least without going through TVDB ? If more than 10 people or something like that recommend the change allow an option to change within the app. It doesn't have to write back to TVDB (maybe send a notification to them) but allow us to give feedback and updates without the red tape for quicker turn around. This feature should be for paid subscribers only..... anything would help at this point.

General: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base