I suggest you ...

Renewed or cancelled?

A lot of networks are currently in the process of choosing which shows to renew or cancel. It's a jungle, and since there's not a lot of you behind this app, it would perhaps be too difficult to keep up with everything. But you can put us to work! If this feature would be too much work for you, give us the option to notify you if the status of a show has changed. I have 2 shows on my list that have been cancelled for a while, but are still listed as active shows. Give me a button to click to make you aware of this :)

3,136 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kate shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

61 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • lady_bird7046 commented  · 

Yeah there's a difference between ended and canceled
        That would be really helpful to choose a show because a lot of us don't watch canceled shows.

• wagnesio commented  · 

Notify about renewed/cancelled news of shows we follow (not archived)

• elifranma commented  · 

it's already do : on the page of each tvshow's description you can know if the serie is canceled or in break for new episodes

• Avinonymous commented  · 

There have been instances where, after I've caught up with a show, it got cancelled. However, there is no way of knowing whether or not the show has been cancelled/ended unless you've gone the shows page directly.
        But why would you go to the shows page if you didn't know that the show has been cancelled/ended and you're expecting a new episode to pop up in the To-Watch page?
        Perhaps something along the lines of "_________ has ended" could be shown in your To-Watch page just to inform us?

• Mick commented  · 

This would be a great addition. In the meantime I use when-will.net which is awesome.

• Timothy A. Brown commented  · 

That would be nice, it would be like the app TV series. It keeps you up to date about news on your shows that are on your list & the actors. Whether they're coming back next season or moving on with their careers. It'd be nice to have a one stop shop in this app & not have to use others to supplement what TV showtime doesn't offer.

• Elina commented  · 

Yes, news, trailers, teasers, interviews, backstage - that would be great

• Fabiano Santiago commented  · 

I would be happy with a push notification when the status of a show changes on the TVDB.

• Isa commented  · 

Great idea!

• Kzerrrr commented  · 

Nice! This will make me wanna open the app for TV news!

• DaRk_ViVi commented  · 

Great idea! This will let people know these major news live without the need to look onto the web!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, sometimes we don't know when the show is stopped..

• Jacob commented  · 

Yeah! Let us know it ASAP

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be extremely helpful!

General: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base