I suggest you ...

Renewed or cancelled?

A lot of networks are currently in the process of choosing which shows to renew or cancel. It's a jungle, and since there's not a lot of you behind this app, it would perhaps be too difficult to keep up with everything. But you can put us to work! If this feature would be too much work for you, give us the option to notify you if the status of a show has changed. I have 2 shows on my list that have been cancelled for a while, but are still listed as active shows. Give me a button to click to make you aware of this :)

2,867 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kate shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Hosseinakbari commented  · 

Yes , please let us know when a show canceled or renewed

• dieanmoy commented  · 

This is already possible!!

All you need to do is....
        Go to: thetvdb.com, search up the show and there will be boxes of info on the right hand side as you scroll down... the first box will have info like the network, genre, etc. Press edit and you will see an option that lets you choose “Continuing” or “Ended” for each show.

If a show gets cancelled, select Ended and the change will show up usually within 24 hours in the app

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes! I have a few shows on my active list that have been canceled for years!!

• Ae commented  · 

Plus, the tv show Money Heist, or la Casa de Papel has put out the second season but here it says it’s cancelled

• Ae commented  · 

Plus, the tv show Money Heist, or la Casa de Papel has put out the second season but here it says it’s cancelled

• Mmfgtv commented  · 

Agreed! As much as it sucks to lose great shows, (Limitless, Underground, Galavant etc infinity) This information would be so very greatly appreciated and I also would like the option to notify Tvshowtime & by proxy it's viewers, of shows that are cancelled somewhere besides the show's comment page. Beats finding out by the show just never returning...

• Anonymous commented  · 

10 billion % need this feature! Send it to the top of the list dev feature! I hate watching a series I wind up loving just to Google when the next season will come out and I find out it has been cancelled. Break my heart every time 💔💔💔

• Paula commented  · 

How much does tv time cost?

• Natsu25 commented  · 

That's not on TvTime but on the open forum that they use to pull up informations about tv shows. We can all participate adding actors, shows and changing they're status on: https://www.thetvdb.com/

• Al Jus commented  · 

Hey, the Brazilian show "Eu, Ela e Um Milhão de Seguidores" doesn't have the episodes uploaded, nor an image. Thanks

• Anthonytonyboy commented  · 

If add in the TV Time, so I will never check google about it renewed or cancelled anymore! *-* We must to have it.

• neli96 commented  · 

"Trinity Seven" is going to have a 2nd season. It'll premiere in April 11th

• Al Jus commented  · 

"The Real Marigold on Tour" is coming for a second season, could you update please?

• Bad dog commented  · 

I think based on my work this is very hard. I post updates of a series on the app when I read them. Follow me @3500graywolf

• John Novi commented  · 

Can you add the lifted life on velocity thanks

← Previous 1 3

General: Web

Feedback and Knowledge Base