I suggest you ...

Renewed or cancelled?

A lot of networks are currently in the process of choosing which shows to renew or cancel. It's a jungle, and since there's not a lot of you behind this app, it would perhaps be too difficult to keep up with everything. But you can put us to work! If this feature would be too much work for you, give us the option to notify you if the status of a show has changed. I have 2 shows on my list that have been cancelled for a while, but are still listed as active shows. Give me a button to click to make you aware of this :)

3,283 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kate shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

65 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Annika commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have to do that on tvdb.com since this is were tv time gets the data from.

• david hold commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we all know abc canceled rosanne but its coming mack minus rosanne

THE CONNERS CONTINUE

ABC Picks Up 'The Conners' (Working Title) Straight to Series to Premiere This Fall

John Goodman ('Dan'), Laurie Metcalf ('Jackie'), Sara Gilbert ('Darlene'), Lecy Goranson ('Becky') and Michael Fishman ('D.J.') Are Set to Star as Their Iconic Conner Characters

"The Conners" (working title), a spinoff of the groundbreaking family comedy "Roseanne," has been greenlit to series with an order of 10 episodes for fall 2018. After a sudden turn of events, the Conners are forced to face the daily struggles of life in Lanford in a way they never have before. This iconic family - Dan, Jackie, Darlene, Becky and D.J. - grapples with parenthood, dating, an unexpected pregnancy, financial pressures, aging and in-laws in working-class America. Through it all, the fights, the coupon cutting, the hand-me-downs, the breakdowns - with love, humor and perseverance, the family prevails.

The series, featuring John Goodman ("Dan"), Laurie Metcalf ("Jackie"), Sara Gilbert ("Darlene"), Lecy Goranson ("Becky") and Michael Fishman ("D.J.") as their beloved Conner characters, is set to air Tuesdays (8:00-8:30 p.m.). Additional cast members and a premiere date will be announced later.

Roseanne Barr will have no financial or creative involvement in the new series.

"The Conners' stories demonstrate that families can always find common ground through conversation, laughter and love. The spinoff will continue to portray contemporary issues that are as relevant today as they were 30 years ago," ABC shared in a statement.

In support of their new series, cast members John Goodman, Laurie Metcalf, Sara Gilbert, Lecy Goranson and Michael Fishman said, in a joint statement:

"We have received a tremendous amount of support from fans of our show, and it's clear that these characters not only have a place in our hearts, but in the hearts and homes of our audience. We all came back last season because we wanted to tell stories about the challenges facing a working-class family today. We are so happy to have the opportunity to return with the cast and crew to continue to share those stories through love and laughter."

Tom Werner will executive produce, along with Sara Gilbert, Bruce Helford, Dave Caplan, Bruce Rasmussen and Tony Hernandez. Bruce Helford, Dave Caplan and Bruce Rasmussen are also writers. The series is from Tom Werner and Werner Entertainment.

SOURCE:
        ABC

• Rainmist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if this option is not feasible, it would be very nice if some one could keep up on shows that have ended. I finally hit unfollow on about 8 shows that have been ended for months

• Shows commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many networks have been canceling a lot of shows and i would only know about them when i read the comments or when i search for a specific show. Therefore, it would be nice to get notified when a show has been cancelled (or renewed) and it would be better if we have the option to choose which show we want to be notified for!

• dieanmoy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is already possible!!

All you need to do is....
        Go to: thetvdb.com, search up the show and there will be boxes of info on the right hand side as you scroll down... the first box will have info like the network, genre, etc. Press edit and you will see an option that lets you choose “Continuing” or “Ended” for each show.

If a show gets cancelled, select Ended and the change will show up usually within 24 hours in the app

• Ae commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plus, the tv show Money Heist, or la Casa de Papel has put out the second season but here it says it’s cancelled

• Ae commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plus, the tv show Money Heist, or la Casa de Papel has put out the second season but here it says it’s cancelled

• Mmfgtv commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! As much as it sucks to lose great shows, (Limitless, Underground, Galavant etc infinity) This information would be so very greatly appreciated and I also would like the option to notify Tvshowtime & by proxy it's viewers, of shows that are cancelled somewhere besides the show's comment page. Beats finding out by the show just never returning...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

10 billion % need this feature! Send it to the top of the list dev feature! I hate watching a series I wind up loving just to Google when the next season will come out and I find out it has been cancelled. Break my heart every time 💔💔💔

← Previous 1 3 4

General: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base