I suggest you ...

For later and archived

Why bot get back the old version ,it would be better if there was a 'for later' and 'archived ' I really hate the new update it is not well-ordered.
Thank you.

325 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Najla shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Csiman commented  · 

Really need a text list view of all shows without these unreadable icons spread across countless categories

• Anonymous commented  · 

Not watched in a while is useless. That's not how I decide what I want to watch. For Later allows me to say that I'm not interested in watching something and taking it out of consideration. That's way more useful.

• tiama2 commented  · 

Les gars sérieusement, c'était tellement mieux avant ! Là vous nous laissez plus le choix d'organiser nos séries comme on le veut, revenez à l'ancienne version svp !!!

• sorenlorensenn commented  · 

Stop the updates! The old version was much, much better!

• rc3482 commented  · 

My list is so cluttered and I have to scroll through everything to get to the bottom

• ReyKenobi commented  · 

I'm sorry, but I like the current categories better. I'm still able to archive shows (using the web app at least) but 'Not Watched In AWhile' serves the same functionality as For Later for me. Maybe they can add an option to hide 'Not Yet Started' for people who like a cleaner watchlist, and that should solve this?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I think I prefer it now to how it was before!

• Athelas commented  · 

The watchlist is now crowded with all the show I wanted to keep as a reminder!
        Besides when I go to my show I can't see in an instant what I stop following or not...

Bring back the old watchlist it was so much better or let us create the sub categories we want.

I love this app and made all my friends use it but now I'm so disappointed... Every update is another bad news, which I didn't do them!!

• Athelas commented  · 

Please bring back the old version! The watchlist is a mess now

• kiradeath1993 commented  · 

plus in the profile sometimes the shows are repeated more than once..I have to tap olanother icon and come back to the profile again so it can work properly

• Tom92100 commented  · 

I agree i was still on iOS 2weeks ago and the Android version (even if great too) is less practical..

• Anonymous commented  · 

The profile tab is all messed up .
        The icons are so BIG , in result we can't control or even search for something that has sooo huge size .
        The feed is useless now , yes u can read some articles but we want to read the comments for our shows ( this is the point for this app isn't it ?)
        And something else , I'm sorry to tell you these guys ... I know you expand ur business but ever since that the app that YOU create is a mess . I don't know what are you trying to achieve with all that changes but the TVShow used to be an awesome app for our tv series . Now.. it isn't anymore .

• Vitor Xavier commented  · 

Totally agreed! Looks like I dont have control anymore...

• ianspirated commented  · 

I've gone from 100 episodes to watch to more than 5000! I feel forced to watch my shows a certain way, I don't have any control. At least with the "for later" option I could manage everything myself. The fact that we have to scroll down for ever to find a show doesn't help either. Also on statistics with the archive option gone it's all mixed up. Once I'm done with a show I don't want to have to stop following it but with this new update you don't have a choice since it goes something like "oh boy you're watching 400 shows and more than half of them are over". It doesn't make any sense!

• Marquis commented  · 

@ Dillion: A little exaggerated, don't you think?

• 👑 commented  · 

i agree, my profile now is a mess!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Total Agree. Rollback the new Upgrade.

← Previous 1

General: iPhone

Feedback and Knowledge Base