I suggest you ...

Bring "for later" back

This is ridiculous why remove a feature
Now my watch list is full of shows I don't wanna watch now
People wanted to order their for later list not remove it and replace it with nothing

362 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Concerned citizen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

57 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • mohadahmari92 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good morning tvtime team
        I'd like if you bring for later or archived back to the app so it would be convenient to decide what to watch next
        I appreciate your work trying to improve the experience of tvtime

• rc3482 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please bring back for later. I have so many shows I haven't started watching and I hate having to scroll through them all to get to my personal lists at the bottom

• Isabel Ramos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

muchos usuarios estamos pidiendo que vuelva el formato anterior pero la única respuesta es que lo indiquemos en feedback. es una pena.

• ReyKenobi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i don't see the big deal. this is a much more efficient way than the previous categories. i think that if they just add an option to hide 'Not yet started' , it'll solve the aesthetics issues most of the people here are having. there's no need to revert back to older categories.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This new update was a some change but i personally hate it. Every single thing in this update sucks i'm more confused than i ever was so please either this update will have a few changes A.S.A.P or bring back the previous update.

Thanks.

This new update was a some change but i personally hate it. Every single thing in this update sucks i'm more confused than i ever was so please either this update will have a few changes A.S.A.P or bring back the previous update.

Thanks.

• luisfilipeeua commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My list pretty Horrible , I got over 71 TV show I want to watch , but now there a lot of list , list finished , abandoned and other , new interface fucking a mess

• RikaLionheart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring back the "for later" feature. Now you can't bookmark a show without it ending up on your profile page. The profile page is really messy now with all these new categories which do not make much sense...

• TheRipper7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I saw a new update and I had hopes that the devs had actually listened to their users...

• LadyBook 📃 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I made a personal "for later" list, because the watch list is a mess. Please, bring "for later" back

Agree. The profile tab is so damn annoying. Its makes me want to nit use the app anymore

I can't believe that there has been no feedback from Developers. It seems that all the user's comments have said the same things . . . bring back the "For Later" and "Archive" Lists.

← Previous 1 3

General: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base