Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • qassemmedhat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes please. i need something to track marvel movies things that need to be watched in order

• Meg Dean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Either a new app for movies that is connected to our TV show time account or just add them to the current app. You can link to imdb like you do the TV database... Please????

• Dikshant Kumar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An app that is linked to imdb as well as trakt.tv that allows us to update movies as well as shows

• SandyDarling commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know that it is hard but i know that if you add it you will have more suport and people. It is really hard to find a good movie app and i like how you work and i think that you will make it better.

• lucasaddicted commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Vote for characters, make a to-watch list, write critics about a movie, polls on Oscar or Golden Globes nominees, progress on watching franchises like Star Wars or Shrek movies. It would be awesome!

• Movies yes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey! This app is really useful and it let's me organize everything and have actually some kind of an idea what's new and what I wanted to watch at some point.
        Honestly, I miss this with movies. Imdb isn't the right thing for me, I suppose. It's too much somehow, not so simple as TV Time and let's be frank, people like simple and quick.
        If you beloved creators came up with something like that, I'd adore you 'till the rest of my life.

• dudebh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should create a separate app for movies... And include the possibility of transfer your from IMDB list to the app and MOST IMPORTANTLY notify when a movie will hit the cinemas in your specific country. That wold be perfect!!!

• Kimiya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think if you add movies to this app will be better than creating another app

• K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should create an app for movies. Can’t find one anywhere and really enjoy TV Show Time already.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base