Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • alexissom commented  · 

I don't know if you support it, but it would be cool to be on the amazon fire phone. With prime and this site, it would be a cool partnership. Add movies as well, and it would be even more amazing.

• MarkLaViolette commented  · 

I love this app, I think it would grow in popularity by adding the ability to share and check in to movies and to share what you're watching on social networks.

• El:)Isa commented  · 

This App Is dédicated to Tvshow ...

• Raúl Ruiz commented  · 

Honestly, I wouldn't include as part of this application: you are covering a niche with TVshow that was not properly covered, but there are several strong solutions for movies (imdb, rotten tomatoes...) so not sure if it's worth moving toward that position.
        Moreover, if you decide to move forward with that idea, I would also suggest to manage as a separate application

• Anonymous commented  · 

I like this idea since ive been looking for an app as good as this one to keep track of my movies but I think itd be better if you guys make a different app exclusively for movies instead of adding them here.

• jogi commented  · 

Bad idea. This is a TV shows app.

• Sierra Rodrigues commented  · 

I don't think we there should be movies, unless it stems off of a show, then it could be listed under said show.

• Rayan commented  · 

please not in this app, this is for TVSOWS addicted

• Anonymous commented  · 

sorry to say that but the movie time cinema if dahisar east is worst cinema ever.. not because of screen and facilities because of staffs... there staffs is treated a person like slaves and not helfful ever... staff are thinks that this cinema is owened by them so please give some instruction to staffs

• Anonymous commented  · 

It's really a good idea but it should be a separate app!
        Personally I'm a big cinephile I watch tons of movies, but also TV shows, and the creators of this app should do the same with movies! I watch so much films I can't keep track of which ones I've seen, which ones I want to see.. pleaaaaase :(

• Ismael Balloula commented  · 

Ajouter les films ,trier par type avec les futures venue .Avec un moyen de rajouter des films pour les utilisateurs

• mrkooky commented  · 

Please, not in this app. If you really want it, do it in another one.

• Modesto Caballero Salvà commented  · 

Please, never do that. Movies and tv shows don't mix well together.

But a different app for having a movies watchlist, with put.io integration? That would be great.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Never do this! This is TVShowTime not IMDb.

• Farhad commented  · 

This is a terrible idea, don't mix the two together, TV shows are harder to track, if you badly want to do this, make a new site caleld Movieshowtime.com, don't mix the two together, defeats the purpose of the site!

• maymonah4 commented  · 

don't it's called TVshows time don't mix movies with tv just don't ="(

• Pascal commented  · 

Imdb do the job. Don't mix tv and movie. BUT imdb lack many tour idea!! Great work!!

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base