Now you can create TV MovieTime :D

• Eric commented  · 

This is great news! More please!

• Hen commented  · 

PLEASE GIVE US MOVIES, IT'S BEEN YEARS

• arda commented  · 

We all would love it!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add this future or separated app, with so many votes you should not ingore this. There are also a lot of movie series, so an app like "TV Time for Movies" would be really welcome.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I can’t wait for this feature please work in this

• hoopesrandy commented  · 

Without this they’ll never compete with trakt

• Amer Kasem commented  · 

I will pay for this feature 😬

• Anonymous commented  · 

Need this. I don’t really care if it were in the same app or it’s own app but this needs to happen

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is probably an idea that has been given to you many times, and I’m sure you have your reasons not to go with it because for a fact this is a series-checking app, not about movies per say. However, these are the pluses of adding movies to the App:
        1) You will have more active users, since most people tend to see movies very, VERY often, maybe even at more frequent rate than series
        2) Competitive checking - we all rewatch TV series but it is much more usual and easier to rewatch movies; this will create an even bigger amount of time watching among users.
        3) More VIF subscriptions - as it was said before, people will want to show their efforts and by doing that they will need to be a VIF; therefore you will have more payers which will surely help you use the extra money to improve this amazing app even more
        4) More users - if you add movies to the roster, the app will immediately be a competitor to iMDb, which is both good and scary; focusing on the positives, TV Time is easier to use than iMDb, thus gaining “sort of more power”.
        5) Joined apps - if you’re still not convinced this is a good idea, why not develop a new app for that with the same designs, and the same wonderful appeal of TV Time; by synchronizing this app with the new one, you would still be pleasing the fans.

If this is still not an idea to follow, I understand. But I really wanted it to be, and I think others would too.
        Best wishes!

• Sil Nogueira commented  · 

would love to have that in the same app and also follow the work of actors, directors or producers I like!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

PLEASE I WILL LOVE YOU SO MUCH IF YOU ADD MOVIES

← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base