• facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MrTruth commented  · 

Mmmmm I prefer a section in this app..

• naastar commented  · 

Only in a separate one, with all the content there are on both side would be the smart move and movies and tv shows are totally different

• Bruna commented  · 

Yessssss please

• Brunoilla commented  · 

a movie section on the app would be perfect

• enrip8 commented  · 

if you decide to implement the movie feature, please do it in a separate app. Don't mess with this one that is simply great just like it is! Movies and tv shows are such two different things. BTW if you create a movie app I will download it ;)

• Federico Sabbioni commented  · 

Yes, there are other apps to track movies like IMDb. But what I love of TVtime is the possibility to share memes, reactions, see what people think of the episodes. See what your friends watch. It's like a social network for TV series. I'd like to see the same thing for movies.

• Bandi commented  · 

Do either make a separate app or use this one I think a movie section would be really nice

• Anonymous commented  · 

IMDb sucks. Tons of ads, only shows if it’s available on Amazon, and just an ugly app. TVTime could fix all that.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Even if you don’t create a section, or an app, maybe make a link with Trakt.tv or IMDb.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Thats what IMDb is for. Movies are not like TV shows where there are shows returning or ending and you need to keep track of what episodes you’re in.

• Tyler Burns commented  · 

Try IMDb. That works great for movies

• Chandra Sekhar commented  · 

Yes a section gor movies would be great withount doing an extra app. I was going to post this today but.. this came up. Upvoting.

• Edmar commented  · 

Please listen to us! A movie app or just a section for movies on the TV Time app would be great!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Don't make a new app just add another section ro TV Time

• Anonymous commented  · 

If there is a separate app for movies, the accounts should be able to link so that stats all combine together. Otherwise, movies should just be within the same app.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base