or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

IMDb sucks. Tons of ads, only shows if it’s available on Amazon, and just an ugly app. TVTime could fix all that.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Even if you don’t create a section, or an app, maybe make a link with Trakt.tv or IMDb.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Thats what IMDb is for. Movies are not like TV shows where there are shows returning or ending and you need to keep track of what episodes you’re in.

• Tyler Burns commented  · 

Try IMDb. That works great for movies

• Chandra Sekhar commented  · 

Yes a section gor movies would be great withount doing an extra app. I was going to post this today but.. this came up. Upvoting.

• Edmar commented  · 

Please listen to us! A movie app or just a section for movies on the TV Time app would be great!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Don't make a new app just add another section ro TV Time

• Anonymous commented  · 

If there is a separate app for movies, the accounts should be able to link so that stats all combine together. Otherwise, movies should just be within the same app.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Don't create a new app. Create two sections inside this app, one for tv shows, one for movies..

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is exactly why I entered the HELP section. I wanted to suggest you create an app for movies. You have created the best app for tv series. After IMDb closed the message boards there is absolutely no serious place to talk about movies. And seriously guys, you are the right people to create the best movie app. You know your craft!

• Haseeb commented  · 

Currently I have an app called Movist. It's good. But lacks the constant updates of database and innovation.

Please create app for Movies, You can do it better than anyone. But don't turn your face away from TV time, because it needs attention all the time.

• Ronnie Poeljes commented  · 

TV Time is by far the best app for all your series! But every app for movies is nothing compared to TV Time... Thats why I find it a great idea that you guys make yet an other awesome app!

• Javier Juan Matute commented  · 

7514 votes and 489 comments.... guys I think it's time to work on this!
        Listen to us!

• Tb commented  · 

great idea

• Anonymous commented  · 

That would be just awesome!!

• Ana commented  · 

Yeees! We want this in Brazil too ♥️

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base