or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Roberto Caruso commented  · 

it's very hard to add all the movies.. they are too many
        According to me it's a better idea add movies connected to the series or tv special connected to the series

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yeah but in the same app but different tabs of sort

• dalepothen commented  · 

yeah but it will be better if the movie profile will be different from the tv profile otherwise it will mess up the tv graph and stats

• Anon commented  · 

GetGlue used to track both movies and TV in the same app. So I know it can be done.

• Anon commented  · 

I would prefer they be in the same app as well. I would not want to be switching back-and-forth between a movie app and a TV app. People watch both movies and TV. It makes more sense to have both of them in the same app.

• Anon commented  · 

I don’t want a separate app. I want both to be in the same app.

• Anonymous commented  · 

That would be incredible. Take my money now.

• Emma Nicholson commented  · 

I'd much prefer it to be a separate app, if they're thinking of doing that. I'd rather not dilute this app with movies, I'd prefer them to be separate.

• AliHamidi commented  · 

it will be f***ing awesome

• AliHamidi commented  · 

will you make another app for MOVIES? Because that would be pretty awesome.

• juliesdaydream commented  · 

i've tried a few movie tracking apps and i didn't really like one of them...if there was one with the same system as this app (bc i love how it's just clear and you can find your shows easily and so on) i would even pay for it. please

• Antonio commented  · 

🇮🇹 It could be bette if you add films in the app, not to create another one... I hope you'll be a le to do this soon 💪💪

• Anonymous commented  · 

I follow some directors(nolan), some studios (marvel ,fox (x-men) ) and have interest in some upcoming movies(tomb raider) and it would be a good idea to not limit your service to just tv shows only.

You can add movies too within the app as a different segment. Whether movie is released or yet to be.But it would be a good idea to have a movie databse inbuilt.

and TV time as name suggests . We see tv shows and movies too. So y not include movies.

• Nana Jan commented  · 

or develop a sister app for movies

• Anonymous commented  · 

I started using IMDB because I could not track movies in this app!!

• Willsp282012 commented  · 

maybe u guys could partner with another app developer, charge a small 1 time fee, and im sure it will pay off, just make sure it runs like tv time, and im sure we will all pay for that

• Willsp282012 commented  · 

yes i would love that, also the reason everyone is asking for this is because you guys have a solid platform, thats super easy to navigate and plunty of features, sure there is apps that has movies like flixster or movie base, but i just fell in love with how tv time runs, as far as tv shows go, this has everything i wanted and more

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base