Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AliHamidi commented  · 

will you make another app for MOVIES? Because that would be pretty awesome.

• juliesdaydream commented  · 

i've tried a few movie tracking apps and i didn't really like one of them...if there was one with the same system as this app (bc i love how it's just clear and you can find your shows easily and so on) i would even pay for it. please

• Antonio commented  · 

🇮🇹 It could be bette if you add films in the app, not to create another one... I hope you'll be a le to do this soon 💪💪

• Anonymous commented  · 

I follow some directors(nolan), some studios (marvel ,fox (x-men) ) and have interest in some upcoming movies(tomb raider) and it would be a good idea to not limit your service to just tv shows only.

You can add movies too within the app as a different segment. Whether movie is released or yet to be.But it would be a good idea to have a movie databse inbuilt.

and TV time as name suggests . We see tv shows and movies too. So y not include movies.

• Nana Jan commented  · 

or develop a sister app for movies

• Anonymous commented  · 

I started using IMDB because I could not track movies in this app!!

• Willsp282012 commented  · 

maybe u guys could partner with another app developer, charge a small 1 time fee, and im sure it will pay off, just make sure it runs like tv time, and im sure we will all pay for that

• Willsp282012 commented  · 

yes i would love that, also the reason everyone is asking for this is because you guys have a solid platform, thats super easy to navigate and plunty of features, sure there is apps that has movies like flixster or movie base, but i just fell in love with how tv time runs, as far as tv shows go, this has everything i wanted and more

• Fede commented  · 

Add movies to the app!

• Vault108 commented  · 

I'd pay for this. please make this a feature

• qassemmedhat commented  · 

yes please. i need something to track marvel movies things that need to be watched in order

• Anonymous commented  · 

Can they make a app or additional side to this app for movies please!

• Meg Dean commented  · 

Either a new app for movies that is connected to our TV show time account or just add them to the current app. You can link to imdb like you do the TV database... Please????

• Dikshant Kumar commented  · 

An app that is linked to imdb as well as trakt.tv that allows us to update movies as well as shows

• SandyDarling commented  · 

I know that it is hard but i know that if you add it you will have more suport and people. It is really hard to find a good movie app and i like how you work and i think that you will make it better.

• Hen commented  · 

Add movies in the app!

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base