or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Barb commented  · 

Please please make the same app only for movies. Create list " watched" list "to watch" and "wish list"

• Nanda commented  · 

I don't think is a good idea... I use this app JUST for series and if starts to add movies will be a mess! We already have awesome apps for movies... better not mix all...

• dbarbaglia commented  · 

Did you ever checked imdb app?

• Barb commented  · 

It could be awesome!

• steven_vb_ commented  · 

Same app for movies, to keep track of all my watched movies.

• Amaury Guccio commented  · 

Je suis 100% pour ! J'en cherche justement une et ça n'existe pas, ce serait une super bonne idée, personnellement, j'ai vu tellement de films dans ma vie que parfois je saurais même plus dire si je l'ai vu ou non je dois regarder le début ou un passage qui m'a marqué pour m'en souvenir... mais également savoir les prochaines sorties etc. Ce serait vraiment top de chez top !

• FlorEtcheverry commented  · 

It'd be awesome to have a movies watchlist that sync with the one in IMBD.

• Cervantinus commented  · 

Sería interesante incluir la opción de películas, aunque quizás iría mal el nombre de la app. Posiblemente crear otra app de películas.

• Jordan commented  · 

Une application du genre Allociné serait vraiment parfait. Vous êtes deja au top du parfait concernant les séries. J'attend avec impatience la même chose pour les films :)

• MWPollard commented  · 

The Amazon Fire Phone is an Android phone, but it does not have the Google Play Store. TVShow Time would probably only need to apply to the Amazon Appstore.

There are other suggestions (and discussions) concerning adding movies.

• MWPollard commented  · 

Two interrelated apps, so that one can provide "you may also like" recommendations that include both. For example, TV viewers of Full Metal Alchemist may not know that there were two full-length movies.

• alexissom commented  · 

I don't know if you support it, but it would be cool to be on the amazon fire phone. With prime and this site, it would be a cool partnership. Add movies as well, and it would be even more amazing.

• MarkLaViolette commented  · 

I love this app, I think it would grow in popularity by adding the ability to share and check in to movies and to share what you're watching on social networks.

• El:)Isa commented  · 

This App Is dédicated to Tvshow ...

• Raúl Ruiz commented  · 

Honestly, I wouldn't include as part of this application: you are covering a niche with TVshow that was not properly covered, but there are several strong solutions for movies (imdb, rotten tomatoes...) so not sure if it's worth moving toward that position.
        Moreover, if you decide to move forward with that idea, I would also suggest to manage as a separate application

• Anonymous commented  · 

I like this idea since ive been looking for an app as good as this one to keep track of my movies but I think itd be better if you guys make a different app exclusively for movies instead of adding them here.

• jogi commented  · 

Bad idea. This is a TV shows app.

• Sierra Rodrigues commented  · 

I don't think we there should be movies, unless it stems off of a show, then it could be listed under said show.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base