• facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sy Lambert commented  · 

its designed for Boxset lovers lol

• SWORDintheDARKNESS® commented  · 

I use Letterboxd for movies but would be really convenient for me to log movies & track shows all in one place. You could add all the features of shows to Movies too, like options to not only post comments but also with GIF & Memes. Or at least integrate Letterboxd in TV time to let us do all of those fun stuff🙏

• Lancher commented  · 

Another app, just for movies that you can sync with the TV time app would be interesting, only the syncing part should be optional. It will give the user even more of an overview I think.

• SK3112 commented  · 

love using TV show time to record my daily TV show activities but plz add movies section in app as it lacks it . and I especially watch a lot of movies also so it's hard to keep track of them also it would be nice if you add an section of movies in app in which we can mark them that if we want to watch them or have already watch it and about some of its info this will make the app worth of the subscription plans also 😀 so plz add a movie section as fast as you can cause we all need it and thnx again for such a nice and unique app.😀👍

• Dany Suez commented  · 

there is Letterboxd for movies. I think two different apps is a good idea

• MartyF commented  · 

it would be great!

• Anonymous commented  · 

We have tried some movie tracking apps and have settled on Letterboxd. BUT, a MovieTime app with the TV time layout and features would be so much better! Still hoping you guys release one.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Add movies section similar to the shows, i mean if I watched a movie i can put a ✅ means that I already watched this movie

• kotsa200 commented  · 

there are other apps for movies, such as imdb

• Angela commented  · 

I think the 2 should be kept separate. A sister app is an excellent idea.

• Roberto Caruso commented  · 

it's very hard to add all the movies.. they are too many
        According to me it's a better idea add movies connected to the series or tv special connected to the series

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yeah but in the same app but different tabs of sort

• dalepothen commented  · 

yeah but it will be better if the movie profile will be different from the tv profile otherwise it will mess up the tv graph and stats

• Anon commented  · 

GetGlue used to track both movies and TV in the same app. So I know it can be done.

• Anon commented  · 

I would prefer they be in the same app as well. I would not want to be switching back-and-forth between a movie app and a TV app. People watch both movies and TV. It makes more sense to have both of them in the same app.

• Anon commented  · 

I don’t want a separate app. I want both to be in the same app.

• Anonymous commented  · 

That would be incredible. Take my money now.

• Emma Nicholson commented  · 

I'd much prefer it to be a separate app, if they're thinking of doing that. I'd rather not dilute this app with movies, I'd prefer them to be separate.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base