I suggest you ...

Work offline

The application could work offline for the series that are already on the "to watch" list

2,007 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Superjhols shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

55 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Pablo Moreira commented  · 

O app funcione também offline. O usuário manipularia o app quando offline marcando episódios assistidos por exemplo, quando o aparelho estiver online o app faria a atualização e sincronização dos dados...

• Rayan commented  · 

we really need this ASAP

• Gamal commented  · 

I think this is the only feature this app need next

• Anonymous commented  · 

It's really annoying when I'm offline

I'm not able to see what shows I have to see

and the widgets tell me no more episodes to watch as soon as I go offline :(

see what I mean screenshot from my phone

http://goo.gl/ZahpDH

Offline - Ugly big font :(
        http://goo.gl/pLkYlG

• Mone commented  · 

Nice Idea hope see it asap

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes please do that a lot of time sever is down or slow or maybe i'm offline and I want to see my tv shows time and mark as watched

• ahmed commented  · 

I hope I can mark any episode as watched offline, and when I go online it should be synced

• ahmed commented  · 

@Anton Its not working, I can't see my tv shows or anything, I get this message "no internet connection available"

• Anton commented  · 

Update your app maybe because i use the android app on a tablet and i m able to do it...

• Jimmy Todd commented  · 

I support this Its really important

• mrkooky commented  · 

Good idea, but then we couldn't mark episodes as watched.

• Simon commented  · 

I'd very much like to be able to have TV show details without needing to be online all the time; several other TV Show apps on iOS run this way however they don't have all the nice features of this app - it's the only thing I find a negative. If I don't have a data connection I can't use the app.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Firstly I'd suggest offline checking for when you've watched a show so when you're next online it checks.
        Secondly I would like to suggest more connectivity with other apps, for example GetGlue is another app for TV shows, where you 'check in' to get good deals and collect stickers and so on to add a comment for the show. It would be beyond awesome if you and them worked together to check what's watched and leave a comment along side it.

Thanks for reading and for the app.

• Andrew commented  · 

Or when the website or server is acting flaky. I just tried to update some shows and I couldn't.

• pH commented  · 

It's impossible to update my account in a train for exemple.

1 3 Next →

General: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base