I suggest you ...

Work offline

The application could work offline for the series that are already on the "to watch" list

2,052 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Superjhols shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

55 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • kayyp commented  · 

I LOVE THIS

• theblackheart_1997 commented  · 

Sometimes I'm off the internet but i have the whole show completely on my computer i would love to have an offline mode of the app so that i can mark the episodes i have watched of shows i have already been added to the watch list

• chehabsharif commented  · 

Make an offline mode to check episodes we see when we don't have internet

• looken commented  · 

This all that's have to be done for me so this app becomes perfection!

• Joseph Medina commented  · 

please sometimes i am without net
        and i cant use the app

• Abhishek Sharma commented  · 

upcoming shows , watched list etc should be made available without internet

• kVn commented  · 

able to see upcoming and unseen episodes offline

• superficialB commented  · 

proposer des centaine de fois renseigne toi avant de poster une "idée"

• Anonymous commented  · 

Pouvoir mettre à jour les épisodes vus et consulter son listing sans avoir besoin d'une connexion internet serait vraiment génial. Je suis à l'instant même dans un endroit où je n'ai pas de wifi et très très peu de 3G c'est très galère à savoir où je suis dans mes séries

• Carbo Fonfon commented  · 

le mode hors ligne serai très intéressant pour pouvoir voir nos episode deja vu ou a voir sachant que parfois on peu ne pas avoir de réseau (oui certains endroits ne capte pas) merci

• Raffaele commented  · 

Find a way to display my "to watch" TV Shows even if I am offline

• SanditZ commented  · 

1.)Please add the absolute episode of the series. For example, if a series has many seasons, it will be hard to know which episode is it in the series.
        2.) Please add a feature to be able to save the data of the series for offline uses. The to-watch episodes take so long time to load and if you are not connected to a WiFi, you can't keep track of how far you have watched. Sorry for my bad English and thank you for reading this feedback.

• bartjanc commented  · 

Now when i dont have a connection available (which happens a lot of you are traveling through asia) the app simply is completely empty and thus useless.
        I can't see what episode I'm at and I can't set episodes to watched.

Please allow some form off offline mode.

• Punsher2011 commented  · 

i would love to see my To Watch item and Agenda when i am not connected to the internet and if I could see see mud show it would be awesome .
        i don't have access to internet most of the day so when I watch a TV episode i want to mark them or i just want to show my friend my agenda list but they are gone as soon as i switch offline.
        thanks

• mrkooky commented  · 

Hi, this is already available if you buy a subscription.

• seanwlk commented  · 

yep... you have to add this feature, it's really annoying to see that ugly text on the widget when you're not online

• Ozzari commented  · 

ca ce serais génial !!

• Magi commented  · 

when this feature will be available

General: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base