(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    sc4rletwitch shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

137 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Marghy7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yesss!!! That is a great idea!!! I have rewatched so many shows, I have rewatched GA 5 times!

• FatihK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have a button to mark how many times I have watched an episode, or a whole season, and add this e time to the total time of watching shows.

It would be great to have a button to mark how many times I have watched an episode, or a whole season, and add this e time to the total time of watching shows.

• irenequintaluce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It must be added! I watch the shows in Italian but now I'd like to start a rewatch of some of them in English, so this bottom could be really useful

• invalid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

its just a way to show how much we love the show ( or episode ) that we watched it more than once .
        pls bring this idea.

• Aquaryelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This could be great ! Cause many people watch some series or a season 2 times. I did ! I've seen Lie to me, TVD, OUAT 2 times and I'd really like to mark it ! :)
        Thanks for all !

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

General: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base